Onyx Grauvre are truly unique expressions of our visual and emotional experience of the world. Each Onyx Grauvre invites you to share that experience and to bring it into your home, office, or collection.
- In addition to our medium format cameras, we also use vintage lenses, some more than 70 years old.
- The process by which an image is transformed into a Onyx Grauvre is proprietary to The House of NyghtFalcon.
- Each “finish” reflects a moment in the past long lost to modern technology.
- Over a period of days, a Onyx Grauvre is painstakingly completed.
- Onyx Grauvre are rendered at twice the industry standard and this creates a visual and emotional experience that must be seen.
From beginning to end, it can take up to 30 days to render a Onyx Grauvre. The process of rendering itself requires time, patience, and persistence. Until and unless a rendering meets our exacting standards, it does not leave our studio.
Each Onyx Grauvre is signed and numbered. A certificate of authenticity is included. Onyx Grauvre are guaranteed for life.